MULTI PROPERTY SALES MANAGER
Offer published on May 19
RIMAP Hospitality Services Inc is an innovative Montreal based hotel management company that was founded in 2007.
RIMAP has quickly become one of Montreal's
largest hotel operators, presently managing five internationally branded hotels
in the Montreal area under Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental hotels group
banners and is now expanding its portfolio into the downtown Ottawa market.
RIMAP managed properties dominate the downtown
Montreal skyline with the Hôtel HONEYROSE, Montréal, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel,
the Hilton Garden Inn, the Courtyard Marriott, the Holiday Inn & Suites and
the AC Marriott Montreal.
The Sales Manager position is based at ’Hôtel
HONEYROSE, Montréal, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel. The vibrant energy of the
Quartier des spectacles makes downtown Montreal's cultural district your
playground at Hôtel HONEYROSE, Montréal, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel.
This laid-back luxury boutique hotel is inspired by the 1920s mixed with Montreal’s art of living. Its accommodation includes all the expected touches like free Wi-Fi, room service, luxury plush bedding, bathrobe, and slippers along with an in-room interactive tablet allowing you to personalize your stay. Enjoy the indoor pool, dry sauna, hot tub, gym and yoga studio with an impressive view from the 15th floor.
Discover a complete foodie experience with its French bistro-style restaurant, its neighborhood café and its Californian-inspired lounge offering an impressive rooftop terrace. Connect, collaborate and celebrate in a distinguished way in more than 7,000 square feet of daylighted meeting and event rooms displayed in five distinctive halls, open space lounge areas and a unique private Chef’s table.
· Competitive salary
· Group Insurance
· Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
· Paid personal days
· Welcome orientation
· Dry cleaning service
· Participation in the development of the new brand
· Marriott Travel Benefits
· 50% discount in RIMAP hotel restaurants
· Discount on public transit on the island of Montreal
Reporting to the Regional Vice-President of Sales of RIMAP Hospitality Services and the Sales Director of the HONEYROSE Hotel, Montreal, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, the Sales Manager will:
· Target, solicit and contract new accounts in the determined market segments;
· Make solicitation calls and initiate visits to the hotel in order to establish and maintain long-term business relationships;
· Implement specific marketing actions to support market segments and develop existing accounts in order to achieve sales objectives;
· Maintain balance between occupancy, market segments, average rates in order to achieve budgeted RevPar;
· Establish and adjust rates by monitoring costs, supply and demand;
· Achieve and exceed sales and production targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
· Travel among all the company's hotel properties to support the sales teams and cover the absences and needs of the sales and banquet department;
· Participate in business fairs, external activities with clients and make prospecting trips as needed;
· Prepare and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports;
· Participate in the Manager on duty program to be available on certain evenings and weekends;
· Any other related task.
· French, English spoken and written. We welcome an international clientele which is why English is a prerequisite. Knowledge of a third language, an asset;
· Proficiency in Delphi and Opera software, an asset;
· Experience working with the MS Office suite;
· Passionate, enthusiastic and committed;
· Demonstrate skills as a manager;
· Posses established contacts and must know the market;
· Demonstrate superior skills in developing and maintaining a network of contacts;
· Have an excellent presentation, good speech and good interpersonal skills to meet the expectations of a corporate and diverse clientele;
· Listening and dedicated to customers;
· Inspirational personality and ability to work in a team;
· Precise and organized, he/she must demonstrate his/her autonomy, a concern for work and a marked work structure;
· Strong negotiation and prospecting skills;
· Demonstrate a high professional sense and have a lot of interpersonal skills;
· Flexibility in working hours and having availability for clients, when required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Diplomas in hospitality and sales training are assets.
* Our organization is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. The use of the masculine is only used for the purpose of lightening the text. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.