Offer published on Jan 06
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
In the heart of the city, the St-Patrick residence managed by Cogir, welcomes a golden clientele. Come be part of a great and great team. It is the opportunity to be recognized and valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of seniors.
We are currently looking for a nice colleague to fill a permanent position with us at Animation. The schedule is flexible depending on the activities, but mainly from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., including every other weekend and the fixed holiday every Monday.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Virtual Media (TV St-Patrick)
- Web media (support)
- Written media (animation)
- Animate and oversee supervision during the activities
- Decorating the premises for special events
- Manage the logistics pertaining to the activities
- Plan the activities calendar
- Promote activities related to the residents
- Regularly validate that activities correspond to the needs and desires of the residents and collaborate with the different departments of the residence to facilitate tasks
- Welcome the residents and invite them to participate in the activities
- Write the in house newspaper as needed and take residents' registrations for the various activities
- Free meals
- Free indoor parking
- Salary to be discussed
- 'Sharing Success' Bonus Program
- Referral Program
- Group insurance
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ease in the use of computer tools
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook software
- Experience in managing activities related to older people (an asset)