SKYSPA offers a unique concept of urban spa in the sky, focused on living relaxation. Leader in the lifestyle and wellness market, SKYSPA offers a warm and energizing atmosphere that allows everyone to regain their vital energy. We offer many benefits to our employees including social benefits, RRSPs, monthly care and free access to all group sites!
Come and meet us for an interview, bring your swimsuit and your sandals and we offer you free access to our facilities after the interview!
About the postion
- Reporting to the care supervisor, you will provide massage therapy care according to company standards.
- You will warmly welcome your client and review his health check-up in his company. You will answer all of their questions with professionalism.
- You will offer high quality care according to the requested technique as well as the client's needs and will ensure that their expectations are met.
- At the end of the treatment, you will offer all the attentions required to your client: satisfaction card, insurance receipt, tea, and you will accompany the customer to the reception.
- You will be responsible for your local: you will ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for your shift, will ensure exemplary cleanliness of the place, and prepare your local between each treatment.
- You can be self-employed or employee, with access to all benefits (full time 20h / week).
- Several premiums offered: special shift, requests, Skyspa signature massage
- For a full-time salaried therapist (min 16 massages / week): benefits (medical care costs, life, MMA, long-term disability), reimbursement of professional association fees, paid vacation, corporate RRSP, 2 days of illness paid per year and generous care and access program: one free care per month and free access with a friend to all our facilities during busy periods (Brossard, Quebec, Saint-Bruno, Magog).
- You are a qualified massage therapist and member of a recognized professional association with a minimum of 400 hours of training.
- Bilingualism (you can chat with your client in French and English).
- You are very punctual, reliable, and friendly, you have an excellent team spirit.
- You recognize yourself in our corporate values: we are a family, we are real, we are dedicated, we are heart-head balance and we are passionate!
- Variable availability including evenings and weekends.
- Rates according to your status, your professional experience, as well as your education.