For those who dream of being somewhere else, Nordik Spa-Nature is a wellness haven. Offering the widest selection of experiences dedicated to the well-being of the body and mind in North America, Thermea by Nordik Spa-Nature allow you to reconnect with the elements, others, and yourself. They present a refuge to escape modern life and the opportunity to give life a moment’s rest.
Join our team!
When you work at Nordik Spa-Nature, you don't just find a job, you find a family. We are proud that our community is one of the warmest and most welcoming and our guests truly appreciate it. We do everything we can to provide excellent customer care and ensure the well-being of our employees, our artisans.
What we stand for
Our mission is to transform people’s lives, one visit at a time by offering our guests a refuge, away from the pressures of modern life where they may rediscover their own well-being and, as a result, live a happier and longer life. We are passionate and dedicated team players here at Nordik. Always enthusiastic, helpful, conscientious, discrete—and most of all, respectful. We deeply care about everyone—guests and fellow artisans alike—in our wellness environment.
What we need
We are looking for massage therapists, passionate about well-being who, with their skills, will be ale to contribute in accomplishing the organization’s mission.
The incumbent, a self-employed worker, is responsible to provide various types of massage therapy treatments; welcoming our guests and performing services in accordance with established protocols. The massage therapist will advise and respond to customer requests while ensuring excellent service and a memorable customer experience.
What you’ll do
· Provides different types of massage therapy treatments in accordance with established protocols;
· Responds to customer requests while ensuring excellent customer service
· Ensures guests enjoy an impeccable Spa experience;
· Ensures a clean and well maintained work area, specifically the massage therapy rooms.
What is the profile needed in order to be successful
· Completed a minimum of 1 100 hours of training from an accredited massage therapy establishment;
· Member in good standing with a recognized Quebec professional association (proof to be provided along with application);
· Professional insurance – malpractice and liability;
· Bilingualism essential (French and English);
· Experience in massage therapy essential;
· Customer service experience, an asset;
· Ability to communicate clearly with clients, managers and colleagues;
· Be in good physical condition; ability to work in a standing position for extended periods of time; ability to reach and bend.
Variable schedule, days, nights, weekends, holidays.
Under self-employment contract conditions.
Send us your resumé and cover letter by clicking ‘Apply’ below.