For those who dream of being somewhere else, Nordik Spa Nature is a haven of well-being. Offering the largest selection of mind and body wellness experiences in North America, Nordik Nature Spa allows you to reconnect with the elements, with each other and with yourself. It offers a refuge from modern life and a chance to give life a break.
When you work at Nordik Spa-Nature, you don't just earn a job, you find a family. We pride ourselves on having one of the warmest and most welcoming communities and our guests truly appreciate it. We strive to provide excellent care to our guests and ensure the well-being of our employees who are our craftsmen.
Who we are
Our mission is to give our guests a moment of respite by providing a refuge from the pressures of modern life where they can rediscover their own well-being and, as a result, live happier, longer lives. Your role as a craftsman in our nature spa is to cultivate peace. Here at Nordik Spa-Nature, we are a passionate and dedicated team. We are always enthusiastic, helpful, conscientious, discreet and above all respectful. We care deeply about each and every guest and fellow craftsman in our wellness spa.
What we want
We are looking for massage therapists who are passionate about wellness and who, thanks to their skills, will be able to contribute to the achievement of the company's mission.
The incumbent, being self-employed, is responsible for practicing different types of massage therapy treatments. He/she greets the client and performs the services and ensures that the spa's customer service standards are respected. He/she advises and responds to clients' requests, ensuring excellent service and a memorable client experience.
What you will do
- Offer different types of massages to clients while respecting the protocols established by the company;
- Answer clients' questions and provide excellent customer service;
- Ensure that clients enjoy an impeccable spa experience;
- Ensure the cleanliness of the workplace and specifically the massage rooms.
- Have completed a minimum of 1,000 hours in a recognized educational institution;
- Be a member in good standing of a recognized professional association in Quebec (provide proof of certification with your curriculum vitae);
- Have professional liability insurance;
- Bilingualism (French and English), essential;
- Experience in massage therapy, essential;
- Relevant experience in customer service is an asset;
- Ability to maintain good relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients, managers and associates.
- Physical fitness; Ability to work many hours on your feet, ability to bend and stretch.
According to the salary scale in effect plus benefits related to Nordik Spa-Nature.
40 hours per week; schedule may vary day, evening and weekend.
Send us your resumé and cover letter by visiting our web site in the career section