Manager of the multi-services center
Do you want to join a team where people, respect and collaboration are an integral part of the values of the company and of all team members? At Cogir, we hire people with a heart, a strong team spirit and a concern for customer service. At Jazz Brossard, our goal is to make a difference in the daily lives of our retired and trendy residents.
Located in the new Solar district in Brossard, Jazz Brossard is currently looking for a multi-service manager.
The incumbent is the resource person for business partners and service users with regard to customer prospecting
and partners working within the CMS. He plans, organizes, directs and controls all the activities resulting from the proper functioning of the multi-service center of the residence.
Permanent full-time daytime position.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure compliance of partner files (accreditations, insurance, etc.)
- Ensure the achievement of customer satisfaction objectives (residents and partners)
- Ensure the development of services in place by optimizing the visibility of partners
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with potential customers and CMS partners Establish response plans, as needed
- Plan, organize, direct and control all activities resulting from the good operation of the multi-service center of the residence
- Promoting a unique and innovative project in the private seniors' residence industry, among resident customers and their relatives
- Organize and coordinate the CMS's activities
- Participate in the management committees to improve procedures
- Solicit potential clients by telephone, social networks and e-mail, to build and strengthen business relationships
- Ensure that services provided to residents and their loved ones are of a high quality
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Referral Program
- Free parking
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Career Opportunity
- Consistent schedule
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- High school diploma (SSD)
- Experience in sales
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook software