Manager of the dining room RPA Château Ste-Marie
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Château Sainte-Marie, a cozy private residence for seniors, has an opportunity for a Dining Room Manager to fill a permanent position. You will be in charge of the management and proper functioning of the residence's dining room. You will work in collaboration with the general management to ensure the well-being of the residents. This is a management position.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute and ensure the maintenance of the cleanliness of the dining room by taking on some household chores, in collaboration with the whole team
- Ensure the well-being of residents and listen
- Participate in table service with your team of waiters
- Perform other related duties
- Plan, control and manage dining room operations
- Provide high level customer service
- Supervise and mobilize the work of servers
- Free parking
- Recognition program
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Human management approach
- Free coffee, tea and herbal tea
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Experience in human resources management, an asset
- Experience in large volume catering (an asset)