Manager, Guest Experience
Manager, Guest Experience
For those who dream of being somewhere else, the Nordik Spa-Nature is a wellness haven. Offering the widest selection of experiences dedicated to the well-being of the body and mind in North America, Nordik Spa-Nature allow you to reconnect with the elements, others, and yourself. They present a refuge to escape modern life and the opportunity to give life a moment’s rest.
When you work at Nordik Spa-Nature, you are not just gaining a job—you are finding a family. We pride our community on being one of the warmest and most welcoming—and our guests truly do appreciate it. We go out of our way to provide excellent care to our guests, as well as our artisans.
What we stand for
Our mission is to give our guests a moment’s rest by offering them refuge, away from the pressures of modern life where they may rediscover their own well-being and, as a result, live a happier and longer life. Your role as an artisan of our spa-nature is to cultivate peace. We are passionate and dedicated team players here at Nordik Spa-Nature. Always enthusiastic, helpful, conscientious, discrete—and most of all, respectful. We deeply care about everyone—guests and fellow artisans alike—in our wellness spa.
What we need
Supporting the Assistant Director, the Manager, Guest Experience, is responsible for managing the team, ensuring the smooth flow of daily operations. The incumbent performs operations control and management activities related to optimizing the customer experience, ensuring administrative follow-ups, managing, and supervising the work carried out by the team to ensure good relations with clients. The Manager ensures the continuous improvement of processes and the development of his team.
What you’ll do
· Participate in the development of organizational standards for customer experience;
· Ensure customers enjoy an impeccable spa experience, according to the established standard;
· Follow-up and quickly resolve customer complaints;
· Contribute to the improvement of processes;
· Ensure the smooth running of the site’s opening and closing activities, by ensuring the cleanliness and safety of the premises;
· Complete reports relevant to operations and any incidents that occur;
· Promote employee engagement to ensure that established standards are met or exceeded;
· Prepares various operational reports and instructions for any incident that has occurred;
· Ensures good team spirit and good synergy within all departments;
· Participates in the recruitment and training, development of staff and the development of work schedules;
· Performs other related tasks, as requested.
What is the profile needed in order to be successful
· College degree in Tourism, Hotel Management, or related major or relevant experience;
· Minimum of two (2) years in a management role;
· Minimum of three (3) years experience in Customer Service;
· Strong sense of hospitality;
· Bilingualism essential (English and French);
· Ability to maintain good relationships with customers and employees;
· A natural teacher and mentor;
· Ability to resolve issues quickly.
Your will work on flexible schedule (days, evenings, weekends, holidays).
The salary is based on the pay scale and benefits in effect at Nordik Spa-Nature.
Send us your resumé and cover letter by visiting our web site in the career section ;