The Mount Royal Club, exclusive private club founded in 1899, in partnership with Le Toqué! seeks a maître d’hôtel with proven knowledge of wines.
Ideal for candidate looking for long and stable working relationship.
Proven experience in fine dining and banquets organization.
Experience in a private Club a plus but not necessary.
Knowledge of P.O.S. Maître D’ and Alfred.
Under the supervision of the Food and Beverage Manager, the tasks and responsibilities of the position include, without limitation:
- Motivate, supervise, train the service employees under his(her) responsibility
- Organize the work and plan the service staff’s schedule
- Organize and assist in the banquet rooms setup and dismantling.
- Ensure banquet rooms are set-up according to the client’s requirements
- Oversee the smooth running of the service including the bar.
- Ensure the quality of customer service and satisfaction during and after service.
- Ensure an efficient communication within service and with other services
- Any other task related to the position.
A competitive package including health insurance and pension plan is offered with special attention to work life balance.
The Mount Royal Club believes in a fair distribution of tips. All tips, as well as bonuses are shared amongst all staff of the Club. Our goal is to retain motivated and driven professionals through training programs, using only the best products available, a stimulating work environment and a work/life balance. Ideal for candidates wanting to settle long-term and looking for stability. We are proud to have kept our staff on payroll throughout the various lockdowns.
Only candidates considered will be