Are you passionate about real estate, health or/and the elderly? Know that COGIR Immobilier has nearly 5,000 employees who share your passions. The Cogir team works day after day to offer the best service and a better quality of life to its customers and employees. Through the management of more than 150 properties located in Quebec, Ontario and Nova Scotia, Cogir's vision is modern, limitless and futuristic! The Les Jardins Intérieurs residence in Saint-Lambert, a residence for the elderly belonging to Cogir Immobilier, benefits from a floral, natural and enchanting landscape. Join a family where respect, collaboration and people are an integral part of the values of the employer and its managers! We hire people with a heart, a strong team spirit and a concern for customer service.
Currently, we are looking for a Maintenance Worker, full-time position. The schedule is daytime Monday to Friday and 1 weekend out of 3.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- (Occasionally) - Carry out various repair work in common areas and apartments such as unblocking and changing toilets, repairing or changing taps, adjusting ventilation, heating, etc.
- (Occasionally) - Change lights, neon lights, etc.
- (Occasionally) - See to the installation of chairs and tables for resident activities
- Adjust doors and windows
- All other related tasks
- Clean electrical room
- Clean furnace room
- Clean ventilation ducts and compressors
- Execute renovation works in apartments
- Install air conditioning
- Install pressure balance showers
- Member of the emergency response team
- Painting the apartments
- Take out the garbage containers
- Welcome and support subcontractors
- Uniform provided
- Salary according to the collective agreement in force
- Free parking
- Meals in the dining room at $5.50
- Group insurance
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Recognition program
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- A DEP in general builing maintenance (as asset)
- High school diploma (SSD)