RIMAP has quickly become one of Montreal's largest hotel operators managing three internationally branded hotels in the Montreal area under the Marriott, Hilton and Sheraton banners.
The Maintenance Department ensures that our hotel as well as our adjacent apartment complex is able to operate to the best of its ability by providing preventative maintenance to the buildings. Our Maintenance Department operates with a “Can Do” philosophy which offers exciting, challenging and new experiences every day.
Under the supervision of the Director of Maintenance, you will be asked to perform duties such as:
- General Plumbing tasks as needed to repair sinks, toilets, tubs and showers
- Maintain the areas of hotel and apartment complex including facilities, furnishings, and fixtures
- Repair and Maintain the heating and ventilation system
- Assist with Renovation projects and Upgrades
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance checks throughout all areas (rooms and public spaces) and for all equipment
- Knowledge in carpentry, painting, drywall, plumbing, heating, cooling, washing machines/dryers, ventilation systems, electrical and HVAC
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar job or similar task related position
- Candidate must be physically fit (capable of lifting 50-75lbs)
- Must be able to effectively communicate in both French/English
- Must be capable of handling multiple priority tasks in a high volume environment
- Must be willing to work shift work, days, evenings and weekends
- Customer service skills and experience are required as the position deals with guests and the public