Offer published on Sep 09
About Hôtel Travelodge Québec
Located at the gateway to Quebec City, the Travelodge Quebec offers 230 rooms and suites, as well as 12 conference and banquet rooms. Whether for leisure or business, the Travelodge Quebec is distinguished by its complete range of services: ample free covered parking, events for up to 450 people, free Wi-Fi, indoor pool with sauna, Bistro Bar, and many others. Our ideal location provides quick and easy access to the region's road network, and the hotel is within walking distance of the region's most famous attractions and the best shopping and dining in the area.
Work place: 3125 boulevard Hochelaga, Québec, Quebec, Canada, G1V4A8
Status: Full time
Salary: 22.49$ per hour
Located at the entrance of Quebec City, near the main bridges and highways, Travelodge Quebec is easily accessible. Whether you're coming to develop your transferable skills or to build a career, you'll appreciate this dynamic team.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Worker is responsible for repairing and maintaining the hotel's equipment and facilities.
- Perform on-the-spot repairs in response to various malfunctions
- Perform general repairs
- Respond promptly to customer requests
- Conduct repairs to ensure customer comfort during their stay
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Perform indoor and outdoor building maintenance
- Perform minor painting, carpentry, plumbing, lock, maintenance, and repair work
- Clear sidewalks, trails, emergency exits, balconies, and entrances of snow
- Perform water treatments in swimming pools
- Perform end-of-season maintenance
- Take out, install, store, and maintain equipment for each season's activities
- Take out, dispose of, and store seasonal furniture
- Work on special projects
- Carry out renovation work
- Perform transportation and handling tasks
- Vocational diploma (Diplôme d'études professionnelles)
- Availability to work according to variable schedules
- Display professionalism at all times
- Ability to work in a team
- Sound and quick judgment
- Access to privileged offers in hotels owned by the Wyndham and Tidan groups
- Free and covered parking
- Group insurance, including life, health, and dental insurance
- 7 sick days
- RRSP program
- Access to the hotel gym
- Uniform provided
Bilingualism (French-English) is required for this position, as we serve an international clientele.
Who we are:
Tidan is a hotel and real estate group that has been in business for 52 years with a portfolio of 12 hotels and over 65 real estate properties, as well as the largest tennis club across North America. To learn more about Tidan, visit our website: https://www.tidan.com/en/.
Why join our team:
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer social benefits such as group insurance, which includes life insurance, disability insurance, medical and dental insurance, as well as vision care. Our employees have 24/7 virtual access to health professionals through the employee assistance program. You have personal days and vacation time that are scheduled according to the department and hotel you are joining. A bonus is also provided through our referral program and much more.
Social life is at the heart of the company, especially after the pandemic, and each hotel has a social calendar. The Tidan Human Resources team is always there to listen to you and support you in your career path within the company.
We believe in teamwork and are committed to creating a highly performing team, whether through training or by solidifying team relationships. We admire our employees who take on professional challenges and support them in their achievement. Take the step and join the Tidan team through our multiple job opportunities, whether in the hotel or real estate industry, there is a place for you.
DES (Dimplôme d'études secondaires)