The technical maintenance crew performs all tasks related to the maintenance and repair of the facilities of the hotel to which he is attached. It contributes by the quality of its work and by its proactivity to ensure the comfort and the satisfaction of the customers of the establishment.
Essential functions of the job:
• Regularly conduct hotel inspection tours to identify potential problems and determine priority maintenance and repair tasks.
• Advise the team leader, of any significant problem requiring intervention and propose an action plan.
• Ensure a rapid response and regular follow-up of requests for intervention by clients and other departments of the institution.
• Make the necessary repairs in an appropriate and timely manner, to limit the negative impacts on customers.
• When he cannot repair himself, take the necessary steps to get the job done as quickly as possible.
• Carry out scheduled preventive maintenance tasks on the schedule established by the hotel management.
• Apply the current rules on health and safety at work.
• Collaborate with the other departments of the hotel to optimize the customer experience.
Qualifications and skills required:
• Training in building maintenance;
• At least two years of experience in building maintenance;
• Autonomy and keen sense of responsibility;
• Attention to detail and meticulousness;
• Organizational and priority management skills;
• Proactivity in solving problems;
• Interpersonal skills.Requirements
• Group Insurance (75% employee, 25% employer)
• Three pillars of philosophy: family spirit, passion for the art of receiving and daring to do things differently
• Group RRSP and RPP
• Corporate discount and with many partners
• Flexible hours