Located in the heart of Old Montreal, next to the Notre-Dame Basilica, Hotel Place d’Armes is a boutique hotel with 169 rooms and suites, with a décor that is both contemporary and classic. There are 2 restaurants, Brasserie 701 and Kyo Japanese Bar, as well as 3 terraces opened during the summer.
The technical maintenance crew performs all tasks related to the maintenance and repair of the facilities of the hotel to which he is attached. It contributes by the quality of its work and by its proactivity to ensure the comfort and the satisfaction of the customers of the establishment.
Essential functions of the job:
- Regularly conduct hotel inspection tours to identify potential problems and determine priority maintenance and repair tasks.
- Advise the team leader, of any significant problem requiring intervention and propose an action plan.
- Ensure a rapid response and regular follow-up of requests for intervention by clients and other departments of the institution.
- Make the necessary repairs in an appropriate and timely manner, to limit the negative impacts on customers.
- When he cannot repair himself, take the necessary steps to get the job done as quickly as possible.
- Carry out scheduled preventive maintenance tasks on the schedule established by the hotel management.
- Apply the current rules on health and safety at work.
- Collaborate with the other departments of the hotel to optimize the customer experience.
Advantages of being part of the Antonopoulos Group:
· Group Insurance
· Group RRSP and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plans)
· Employee discounts in our establishments
· Discount with our business partners
· Recognition Events for our employees
· Possibility of promotionRequirements
Qualifications and skills required:
- Training in building maintenance;
- At least two years of experience in building maintenance;
- Autonomy and keen sense of responsibility;
- Attention to detail and meticulousness;
- Organizational and priority management skills;
- Proactivity in solving problems;
- Interpersonal skills.
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Antonopoulos Group is a Montreal based family company and has been a leader in the restaurant, hospitality and event industries for more than 45 years. The Group created and is managing 11 restaurants, 5 terraces, 2 spas and 5 hotels so far, all located in the historical neighborhood that is the Old Montreal. Delivering internationally recognized service in its luxurious properties, this family business bases its success on passionate professional coming from a variety of fields. The collaboration between each employee of the Group allows for unique high-quality experiences for all the clientele.