Offer published on Sep 15
About Corner Collection
Born in Montreal, Corner Collection believes that moments of happiness are the essence of life. Corner is an award-winning collection of boutique hotels, restaurants and spas that awaken the senses with experiences that feed the soul.
With over 45 years of experience in the hotel, restaurant and wellness industry, Corner Collection plays a key role in the development of Old Montreal.
Working at Corner Collection means creating exceptional moments, together.
We're looking for a maintenance technician for one of Montreal's finest establishments. Our hotels are frequented by local and international guests looking for moments that nourish the soul.
We are looking for one person for the day shift (8am-4pm) and one person for the evening shift (3pm-11pm).
The person will be responsible for the daily and periodic maintenance of automated equipment, as well as all building services, in addition to carrying out repairs to hotel installations. His/her work contributes directly to ensuring the comfort and satisfaction of our guests.
WHAT WE OFFER :
Working at Corner has its advantages! We believe in the importance of a healthy work-life balance by giving you access to the essentials of daily life, plus recreational discounts on Corner services and neighborhood partners.
- Permanent full-time position
- Job stability
- Reduced-cost employee meals
- Opportunity for advancement and development
- Upscale hotel environment
- Group RRSP and insurance program with employer participation
- Close to a metro station (discount on public transit)
- Flexible working hours
- Recognition program
- Corporate events
- Discounts and preferred rates at our restaurants, hotels, spa and neighborhood partners
- The ambiance and charm of Old Montreal
- And much more...
HOW YOU CAN HELP CREATE MOMENTS OF HAPPINESS:
- Conduct regular tours of the hotel to identify potential problems and prioritize maintenance and repair tasks
- Analyze and diagnose breakdowns and/or malfunctions of installations/equipment using research techniques and methods
- Find continuous improvement solutions by learning from previous breakdowns and/or malfunctions, in order to reduce the impact on operations and guest satisfaction
- Notify the maintenance manager of any significant problem requiring intervention, and propose a plan of action
- Collaborate with other hotel departments to optimize the guest experience
- At least two years' experience in building maintenance
- Technical knowledge of electricity, plumbing, HVAC, plastering and painting
- Fluency in French or English
- Weekend availability