Reporting to the building and facilities manager, the technical maintenance supervisor is responsible for overseeing and inspecting certain establishments of the Antonopoulos Group. He performs all the tasks related to the maintenance and repair of the facilities of these establishments. They contribute by the quality of their work and by their proactivity to assure the comfort and satisfaction of clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Conduct regular institutional inspection rounds to identify potential problems and identify priority maintenance and repair tasks.
• Notify the building and facilities manager of any significant problem that requires intervention and propose an action plan.
• Supervise the work of the crew member on technical maintenance.
• Ensure rapid response and regular follow-up of requests for intervention by clients and institutions.
• Make the necessary repairs in an appropriate and timely manner, so as to limit the negative impacts on customers.
• When he cannot repair himself, take the necessary steps to get the job done as quickly as possible.
• Carry out scheduled preventative maintenance tasks on the schedule established by the facility management
• Apply the current rules on health and safety at work.
• Collaborate with institutions to optimize the customer experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Specific skills in painting and plumbing (an asset);
• Experience in building inspection;
• At least 5 years of experience in building maintenance;
• Experience in team supervision;
• Autonomy and keen sense of responsibility;
• Experience in multi-site management;
• Attention to detail and meticulousness;
• Organizational and priority management skills;
• Proactivity in solving problems;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Bilingual English / French;
• Available to work full time and be on call 24/7.