Offer published on May 19
About Corner Collection
Born in Montreal, Corner Collection believes that moments of happiness are the essence of life. Corner is an award-winning collection of boutique hotels, restaurants and spas that awaken the senses with experiences that feed the soul.
With over 45 years of experience in the hotel, restaurant and wellness industry, Corner Collection plays a key role in the development of Old Montreal.
Working at Corner Collection means creating exceptional moments, together.
Reporting to the building and facilities manager, the
technical maintenance supervisor is responsible for overseeing and inspecting
certain establishments of the Antonopoulos Group. He performs all the tasks related
to the maintenance and repair of the facilities of these establishments. They
contribute by the quality of their work and by their proactivity to assure the
comfort and satisfaction of clients.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Working at Corner has its benefits! We believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance by giving you access to the essentials of daily life and adding recreational discounts on Corner services and neighborhood partners.
- Job stability
- Reduced cost employee meal plan;
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Top of the line hotel environment
- A group RRSP and insurance program with employer participation;
- Close to a metro station (discount on public transportation);
- Flexible hours
- Recognition program
- Corporate events
- Discounts and preferred rates at our restaurants, hotels, spa and neighborhood partners
- The ambiance and charm of Old Montreal;
- And much more...
HOW YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN CREATING MOMENTS OF HAPPINESS:
• Conduct regular institutional inspection rounds to identify potential problems and identify priority maintenance and repair tasks.
• Notify the building and facilities manager of any significant problem that requires intervention and propose an action plan.
• Supervise the work of the crew member on technical maintenance.
• Ensure rapid response and regular follow-up of requests for intervention by clients and institutions.
• Make the necessary repairs in an appropriate and timely manner, so as to limit the negative impacts on customers.
• When he cannot repair himself, take the necessary steps to get the job done as quickly as possible.
• Carry out scheduled preventative maintenance tasks on the schedule established by the facility management
• Apply the current rules on health and safety at work.
• Collaborate with institutions to optimize the customer experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Specific skills in painting and plumbing (an asset);
• Experience in building inspection;
• At least 5 years of experience in building maintenance;
• Experience in team supervision;
• Autonomy and keen sense of responsibility;
• Experience in multi-site management;
• Attention to detail and meticulousness;
• Organizational and priority management skills;
• Proactivity in solving problems;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Bilingual English / French;
• Available to work full time and be on call 24/7.
You may also be interested in these offers