Hotel Saint-André is a boutique hotel with 64 completely renovated rooms. We are located in the heart of the economic and cultural activities of downtown Montreal and close to the Berri UQAM metro station. Customer service is our priority. We have a dynamic team dedicated to customer comfort.
Job Description Maintenance – Houseman:
A maintenance professional include a range of unique hard skills related to the repair, upkeep and general cleanliness and function of buildings, machinery or equipment
Mainly Requested Tasks:
· Performed and managed routine building maintenance tasks, including carpentry, electrical (Replacing burned light bulbs, ), plumbing (broken sinks, toilets), and HVAC repair and maintenance.
· Inspected buildings and facility structures to assess functional systems and detect malfunctions; made repair notes and recommended solutions using pre-established checklist.
· Reconfigured, installed, positioned, and remounted modular offices and spaces using hand, power, and specialty tools and equipment.
· Prepared structural and equipment surfaces to preserve wood and metal parts from corrosion.
· Created and sustained safe and comfortable working environment.
· Repairs or replaces furniture
· Replace TV remote control batteries and make sure TVs are functional
· Painting walls, floors & Furniture as needed
· Shovel Snow on time
· Daily cleaning (sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing) and sanitation including Trash removal in common areas (Lobby, Reception, Breakfast area, Cafeteria, Washroom …)
· Washing floors hallways carpets as needed (Carpet shampooer)
· Maintain inventory (Plumbing, electrical, cleaning products, maintenance equipment…)
Requirements and skills
· Proven experience as a Maintenance-Houseman employee (Minimum of one year)
· Punctuality, positive attitude, disciplined and polite
· Maintaining a well groomed and professional appearance
· Wearing uniform during works schedule
· Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
· Guest-oriented and friendly
· Prioritization and time management skills
· Working quickly without compromising quality
· Knowledge of French and English languages
College / High school diploma degree is preferable
1285 rue Saint-André Montréa ;Qc, H2L 3T1
Thank you to email your CV: email@example.com
1 year experience