Ayer's Cliff, QC
Jobs: wellness ambassadors
The Ripplecove Hotel & Spa is a 5-star establishment located on the shores of majestic Lake Massawippi in the Eastern Townships. All year round, we welcome people here who come here in search of tranquility, who seek to get away from it all and who wish to live unique experiences in a breathtaking panorama.
Your mission: to make them leave satisfied.
Working at Ripplecove is therefore choosing to take care of others as much as of yourself. It means being able to evolve in an exceptional and enchanting setting, with colleagues just as committed as you, and where your attentive service will be the manifestation of our values of benevolence, belonging and excellence.
In addition, within our team and our 5-star establishment, you will benefit from the best possible training in the world of luxury hotels.
As of summer 2021, Ripplecove will double its accommodation units and add several services and activities to offer. We are therefore looking for enthusiastic ambassadors who will know how to promote the establishment and who will actively contribute to helping our customers find the desired well-being there.
We are currently looking for: Maintenance Attendant
Main responsibilities :
- See to the maintenance of the swimming pool, the tennis court and all other outdoor facilities;
- Ensure the good condition of the docks and their cleanliness;
- Make sure that boats such as: pontoon, canoes, kayaks etc ... are in good condition and disinfected after each use;
- See to the replenishment of various dispensers
- See that the ground is always impeccable;
- Perform minor work on request inside the various buildings of the property;
- All other tasks required for the impeccable maintenance of the premises;
- Be diligent;
- Pay attention to detail;
- Be able to perform various minor repairs;
- Work independently;
- Must speak French and functional English;
- Good physical health;
- Be available day, evening and weekend