Quebec City, QC
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
In the heart of the city, the St-Patrick residence managed by Cogir, welcomes a golden clientele. Come be part of a beautiful and great team. It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily lives of seniors.
We are currently looking for a friendly colleague for a permanent position with us at Maintenance.
Schedule from Monday to Friday, 40hrs per week (7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain property areas and systems
- Be available to respond to emergencies
- Make service calls
- Minor repairs in apartments and common areas (plaster, paint, change lights, various installations, etc.)
- Organise or perform all other related tasks regarding the maintenance department, as required and as requested by the immediate superior
- 'Sharing Success' Bonus Program
- Referral Program
- Recognition program
- Free meals
- Free indoor parking
- Hourly rate between $19.96 and $20.48 depending on experience
- Group insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Consistent schedule
- Indoor parking
- Welcome and integration Program
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical and minor repairs
- Professional training in general building maintenance (an asset)