Offer published on Nov 13
As an employee, here are the advantages and privileges that the Residence Inn Marriott Mont-Tremblant offers you
- Discounts in our hotel chain (Marriott Hotels, Sheraton, Delta, Ritz Carlton...)
- Annual bonus of up to $150
- REER contribution from the employer
- Various employee recognition programs
- Various training programs
- The opportunity to take on new challenges and grow your career across North America
- Discounts on food on site
- Free uniforms
Duties and responsibilities
- Room repairs (caulking, painting, tile repairs, appliances, etc.)
- Carpet and tile repairs
- Basic plumbing and carpentry work
- Minor painting repairs
- Maintenance and repair of pool/SPA and deck equipment
- Assists in the management of the key control system
- Carries out repairs and work scheduled in the maintenance program and follows up with the Director.
- Maintains an up-to-date inventory of parts and materials.
- Inspects the exterior building, fences, fixtures and performs maintenance/repairs as required.
- Performs preventive maintenance on air conditioning/heating system (coils, filters, etc.)
- Inspects smoke detectors according to established procedures.
- Responds in a prompt and courteous manner to service calls (clients, Housekeeper, Front Desk) and confirms completion of work.
- Avoir des compétence en menuiserie, plomberie et électricité
- Avoir de l'expérience en rénovations et entretien
- Avoir des connaissance des serrures électroniques et câblodistribution, un atout
- Avoir un sens du service à la clientèle
- Être organisé(e), méthodique, professionnel(le), responsable et autonome