Quebec City, QC
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Located in the heart of Sainte-Foy, our residence has the pleasure of welcoming a golden clientele, autonomous or with a loss of autonomy. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home.
The Heavy Maintenance Attendant is responsible for performing various maintenance tasks in common areas and apartments.
Monday to Friday | 40H week
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Change light bulbs in the common areas
- Clear and salt the entrances
- Make service calls
- Manage apartment renovations in accordance with the program established by general management/the general manager
- Minor repairs in apartments and common areas (plaster, paint, change lights, various installations, etc.)
- Organise or perform all other related tasks regarding the maintenance department, as required and as requested by the immediate superior
- Taking out the trash
- Referral Program
- Uniform provided
- Free meal
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Professional training in general building maintenance (an asset)