Offer published on Nov 13
The Humaniti Hotel Montreal is the very first Autograph Collection by Marriott hotel to establish itself in Quebec, in all its grace and sophistication. Open since June 2021, the hotel is located in the heart of a vertical community that includes condos, residences, offices, two restaurants, a lounge, a bakery, a health centered grocery store, a fitness center, meeting rooms and spa. Experience hospitality at its finest and discover an innovative concept that celebrates the art of living in all its forms. Simply exceptional, the Humaniti Hotel Montreal is a next-generation hotels for true global citizens. A unique hotel that subtly permeates an ecosystem rich in experiences, inspiring design, and a fascinating way of life.
Join the Humaniti community!
Here are the benefits and privileges offered to you by the Humaniti Hotel:
· Thrive within a positive, friendly, and dynamic team in a beautiful environment.
· The opportunity to take on new challenges and advance your career across North America.
· Employee benefits, such as life, disability, medical, and dental insurance partially covered by the employer.
· Retirement plan with employer contributions.
· Various employee recognition programs.
· Various training programs.
· Discounts within our hotel chain.
We are looking for a maintenance attendant who will be responsible for maintaining our spaces and participating in the execution of all tasks related to the technical maintenance of the building to offer our clientele a flawless product in line with the standards of the chain.
Our maintenance attendants will work together with the rest of the maintenance team to deliver impeccable service to our guests, reflecting our DNA: evolved, captivating, and connected. At the Humaniti Hotel Montreal, we are seeking individuals who have a deep understanding of human interactions and will deliver an experience in line with our wellness concept to our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Repairs in rooms (caulking, painting, tile repairs, appliances, etc.).
· Repair of carpets and tiles.
· Basic plumbing and carpentry work.
· Minor paint repairs.
· Maintenance and repair of pool/SPA and terrace equipment.
· Perform repairs and maintenance as scheduled in the maintenance program and follow up with the manager.
· Perform preventive inspections of different spaces and carry out necessary work to maintain the quality of the premises.
· Inspect the exterior of the building, fences, lighting fixtures, and perform maintenance/repairs as needed.
· Perform preventive maintenance on the air conditioning/heating system (A/C) (coils, filters, etc.).
· Inspect smoke detectors according to established procedures.
· Inspect and perform preventive maintenance on various tools.
· Communicate with the hotel reception when an issue may impact guests.
· Respond promptly and courteously to service calls and confirm the completion of work.
Skills and Requirements
· Degree in a field related to building maintenance or an equivalent combination.
· Experience in building maintenance.
· Skills in carpentry, plumbing, electricity.
· Availability during the day, evening, and weekends.
· Bilingualism (French and English).
· Experience with Marriott chain hotels, an asset.