Location Services Reception
- Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Develop and manage contract relationships with local external service providers.
- Deliver services exceeding customer expectations including executing tasks as per timelines and proactively delivering support to customers based on business needs.
- Support programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations.
- Manage operations of switchboard on a daily basis.
- Greet/direct employees and visitors, issue access cards, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) ensuring optimal workspace occupancy.
- Set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
- Provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed.
- Assist with processing incoming and outgoing couriers.
- Stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.). This includes ordering supplies utilizing preferred vendors and processes.
- Provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., multi-functional devices).
- Carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety.
- Provide support in facilitating in office & external events
- May contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports and audits.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- Post-Secondary Education – college diploma or relevant certification
- 2+ years of experience in customer service delivery (hotel Industry experience an asset)
- 1-2 years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exceptional customer support
- Comfortable with technical equipment and tools including video conferencing equipment, Outlook, etc
- Excellent English and French (oral and written) communication skills;
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Detail orientated
- Strong organization skills.
- Manage tasks independently
- Adaptability to change
- Independently build skills and knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and timelines
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Must show initiative
- Must demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.