Light housekeeping attendant
Offer published on Mar 10
COGIR Immobilier has nearly 3,500 passionate real estate employees who work day after day to provide the best service and a better quality of life to our customers. Our team manages more than 170 properties located in Quebec, Ontario and the United States. The company is currently ranked 55th among the largest companies in Quebec.
Located in the heart of Marieville, the residence Les Jardins du Couvent is happy to welcome a golden clientele, autonomous or in loss of autonomy. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home.
Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
Permanent full-time night position from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. and every other weekend.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean and perform tasks associated with the maintenance of the rooms and common areas of the care unit.
- Perform other related duties
- Cleaning and performing maintenance duties
- Keep the work environment clean
- Referral Program
- Meals in the dining room at $5
- Uniform provided
- Salary according to the collective agreement in force
- Group insurance
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- No experience necessary
- Good team player
- Knowledge of retirement homes, a major asset
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.