North Hatley, QC
Although the situation around the COVID-19 pandemic affects all of us, the team at Manoir Hovey invites you to send us your application. Please take good care of yourself!
Manoir Hovey, a 5 star Relais & Châteaux lakeside hotel, is looking for a Bell hop/Doorman to join our team.
- Pleasant lakeside work environment.
- Quality living environment close to the village of North Hatley, recognized as one of the most beautiful villages in Quebec and just minutes from the cities of Magog and Sherbrooke.
- Outdoor enthusiasts, skiers, snowboarders and bikers will find plenty to do in the region.
- Join a talented team who encourages the exchange of talent and knowledge.
- The Le Hatley Restaurant serves fine dining cuisine and is a well recognised culinary reference in Canada.
- The restaurant Le Tap room is a bistro with local and seasonal flavours. Its menu offers simple yet refined dishes in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Chef Vachon orchestrates a responsible driven cuisine. His culinary vision recognizes the importance of supporting local producers, preserving, respecting and ensuring the health of our food systems for future generations.
- Historic property combining old world charm and modern comfort where each room is different with its unique decor.
Does our vision speaks to you? We're looking for people like you to join our team!
Under the direction of his/her immediate superior, the lifeguard,bar attendant, must supervise the swimmers in order to prevent accidents. As a bar attendant, he/she will take drink orders and serves them to the pool guests.
- Supervise swimmers at the pool to prevent accidents.
- Enforce the safety rules
- Assist clients in difficulty and providing first aid in the event of an accident
- Arrange and store the equipment for the operation of the swimming pool and nautical activities
- Ensures that certain aspects of the filtration system are working properly and performs the necessary tasks.
- Take customers' drink orders
- Prepare and serve these drinks
- Signing or cashing bills
- National Lifeguard Certificate (pool)
- Licence to drive a boat an asset
- Knowledge of nautical activities (canoes, kayaks...), an asset
- Good physical condition
- Self-control, vigilance, caution
- Teamwork and customer service skills