Are you passionate about real estate, health or/and the elderly? Know that COGIR Immobilier has nearly 5,000 employees who share your passions. The Cogir team works day after day to offer the best service and a better quality of life to its customers and employees. Through the management of more than 150 properties located in Quebec, Ontario and Nova Scotia, Cogir's vision is modern, limitless and futuristic! The Les Jardins Intérieurs residence in Saint-Lambert, a residence for the elderly belonging to Cogir Immobilier, benefits from a floral, natural and enchanting landscape. Join a family where respect, collaboration and people are an integral part of the values of the employer and its managers! We hire people with a heart, a strong team spirit and a concern for customer service.
Currently, we are looking for a Recreation Technician, part-time position. The schedule to be discussed, depending on the availability of the candidates.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the decoration of the premises during special events
- Ensure the logistics of the activities
- Facilitate and provide supervision during activities
- Plan the schedule of activities
- Promote activities to residents
- Regularly ensure that the activities correspond to the needs and tastes of the residents; Collaborate with the various departments of the residence in order to facilitate the task of all
- Transportation of residents (minibus) - Possibility of obtaining the required permit once employed. To discuss.
- Welcoming residents and involving them in activities
- Write the diary as needed and take residents' registrations for the various activities
- Referral Program
- Recognition program
- Meals in the dining room at $5.50
- Free parking
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group insurance
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Stimulating challenges, up to your ambitions!
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Experience in managing activities related to the elderly (an asset)
- Good communication
- Flexibility for the work schedule
- Class 4B license (an asset)