Offer published on Nov 05
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The relationship of “human for human” is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success experienced by COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the different departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Join a family where respect, collaboration and humanity are an integral part of the values of the employer and its managers! We hire good-hearted people with strong team spirit and who care about customer service.
Currently, we are looking for a part-time leisure technician, daytime (flexible hours), 20 hours per week, weekends as needed.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All other related tasks linked to the function and/or requirements by the recreation manager
- Assist the leisure manager in his duties
- Assume certain functions related to leisure activities under the supervision of the leisure manager
- Replace the leisure manager in the event of his absence
- Animate and oversee supervision during the activities
- Decorating the premises for special events
- Manage the logistics pertaining to the activities
- Plan the activities calendar
- Promote activities related to the residents
- Regularly validate that activities correspond to the needs and desires of the residents and collaborate with the different departments of the residence to facilitate tasks
- Welcome the residents and invite them to participate in the activities
- Write the in house newspaper as needed and take residents' registrations for the various activities
- Salary to be discussed
- Free parking
- Referral Program
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
- Career Opportunity
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years experience
- Experience in managing activities related to older people (an asset)
- Collect degree in recreation (DEC) or other related field
- Knowledge of retirement homes, a major asset
- Flexibility for the work schedule