Offer published on Sep 09
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success experienced by COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the different departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Join a family where respect, collaboration and humanity are an integral part of the values of the employer and its managers! We hire good-hearted people with strong team spirit and who care about customer service. We are currently looking for a Recreation Technician.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Animate and oversee supervision during the activities
- Decorating the premises for special events
- Manage the logistics pertaining to the activities
- Plan the activities calendar
- Promote activities related to the residents
- Regularly validate that activities correspond to the needs and desires of the residents and collaborate with the different departments of the residence to facilitate tasks
- Welcome the residents and invite them to participate in the activities
- Write the in house newspaper as needed and take residents' registrations for the various activities
- To be discussed
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
- Career Opportunity
- Recognition program
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in managing activities related to older people (an asset)