Offer published on Feb 06
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The relationship of “human for human” is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success experienced by COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the different departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Schedule: Full time day, evening and weekend as needed.
Salary: to be discussed!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Animate and oversee supervision during the activities
- Decorating the premises for special events
- Manage the logistics pertaining to the activities
- Plan the activities calendar
- Promote activities related to the residents
- Regularly validate that activities correspond to the needs and desires of the residents and collaborate with the different departments of the residence to facilitate tasks
- Welcome the residents and invite them to participate in the activities
- Write the in house newspaper as needed and take residents' registrations for the various activities
- Computer is provided
- Free parking
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
- Recognition program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Collect degree in recreation (DEC) or other related field
- Experience in managing activities related to older people (an asset)