Leasing Agent - Temp 18 month, full time - La Cité Apartments’ complex
The objective of Oxford Properties Group multi-residential property management is to provide a unique, industry-differentiating customer experience, through the relentless pursuit of superior customer satisfaction, innovation in marketing, leasing, staff professionalism, technology utilization, and property operations.
The primary function of the Leasing Agent-Furnished suites is to maximize revenue and to minimize vacancy loss. This is achieved by focusing on prospecting, penetrating and saturating accounts in search of 30 plus night short-term and long-term Furnished suites accommodation. A positive attitude within a learning environment is essential, and participation in company training and development workshops/seminars will be necessary for continued development.
• Excellent customer service to current and prospective residents.
• Develop, administer, and monitor leasing programs, providing feedback and key customer insights/results to your direct supervisor.
• Maintain an overall focus on enhancing the customer experience.
• Adopt a strong customer service culture
Marketing and Leasing:
• Responsible to research, identify, and develop contacts to attract new companies or residents looking for temporary furnished accommodations in Montreal.
• Respond to potential resident inquiries, feedback, complaints and concerns in a timely and professional manner with attention to differentiating Oxford Residential in the marketplace.
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
• Encourage appointments or viewings with all prospects.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Qualify prospective residents to determine their needs and suitability.
• Conduct viewings with prospective residents.
• Negotiate leases to achieve optimum value.
• Actively promote referral programs.
• Account management. Contact clients throughout the year to ensure their needs are being met.
• co-ordinate any special leasing events and/or promotions.
• Conduct and or coordinate monthly market surveys and have a thorough understanding of competing properties and current market conditions.
• Participate in special projects from time-to-time as assigned by the supervisor.
To succeed in this role, you have:
• The ability to work independently with a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the “Extended Stay” or sales hotel market.
• A passion for excellence in customer service delivery.
• Post Secondary education preferred.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong command of MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Detail-oriented; able to resolve problems using facts, sound reasoning and common sense.
• Self starter with high degree of initiative, creativity and flexibility.
Oxford Properties Group connects people to exceptional places, and is the owner, developer and manager of some of the world’s best real estate assets. Established in 1960, it manages approximately $60 billion of assets across the globe on behalf of its co-owners and investment partners. Oxford’s portfolio encompasses office, retail, industrial, hotels and multifamily residential and spans over 100 million square feet in global gateway cities across four continents. A highly disciplined and thematic investor, Oxford invests in properties, portfolios, development sites, debt, securities and platform opportunities across the risk-reward spectrum. With regional head offices in Toronto, New York, London, Luxembourg, Singapore and Sydney, its long-term approach to real estate investment aligns Oxford’s interests to its customers and the communities in which it operates. Oxford is the global real estate arm of OMERS, the AAA credit rated defined benefit pension plan for Ontario's municipal employees. OMERS is committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. Diversity and Inclusion at OMERS means we respect and value the broadest range of experiences, geographies, gender, ethnicities and perspectives as key elements of our culture. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.