Labourer - Full time
Day Labourer - Full Time
For those who dream of being somewhere else, Nordik Spa Nature is a haven of well-being. Offering the largest selection of mind and body wellness experiences in North America, Nordik Nature Spa allows you to reconnect with the elements, with each other and with yourself. It offers a refuge from modern life and a chance to give life a break.
When you work at Nordik Spa-Nature, you don't just earn a job, you find a family. We pride ourselves on having one of the warmest and most welcoming communities and our guests truly appreciate it. We strive to provide excellent care to our guests and ensure the well-being of our employees who are our craftsmen.
Who we are
Our mission is to give our guests a moment of respite by providing a refuge from the pressures of modern life where they can rediscover their own well-being and, as a result, live happier, longer lives. Your role as a craftsman in our nature spa is to cultivate peace. Here at Nordik Spa-Nature, we are a passionate and dedicated team. We are always enthusiastic, helpful, conscientious, discreet and above all respectful. We care deeply about each and every guest and fellow craftsman in our wellness spa.
What we want
Under the authority of the Technical Services Manager, the Labourer performs various tasks related to the maintenance and general upkeep of buildings, grounds and equipment, snow removal, landscaping, while using safe work methods.
What you will do
- Perform minor and routine repairs on fixtures, hardware, furniture and other items (filters, furnaces, exchangers, lights).
- Perform minor work ( not requiring the presence of an expert) in carpentry, plumbing, painting, construction, etc. ;
- Maintain exterior accesses by performing tasks such as, but not limited to, grass cutting, snow removal, de-icing, and various landscaping and other maintenance tasks;
- Performs all other duties related to technical services and maintenance of pools and hot tubs.
- Knowledge of maintenance techniques;
- Minimum two years experience in a related job;
- Possess a valid driver's license;
- Ability to incorporate safety into work procedures; Ability to follow emergency procedures; Ability to work in a safe environment;
- Ability to follow emergency procedures ;
- Ability to properly use maintenance equipment and tools ;
- Ability to work in a team environment (autonomy, versatility);
- Analytical skills and creativity;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to demonstrate stress tolerance;
- Must work flexible hours;
- Must be able to work many hours on your feet and be able to lift up to 50lbs;
- Ability to work in a noisy, hot and/or outdoor environment.
- Knowledge of pool and spa chemicals would be an asset
According to the salary scale in effect plus benefits related to Nordik Spa-Nature.
With a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, the minimum salary is $24.00
40 hours weekdays, weekends, days and evenings.
The employee may be required to be on call for a specified period of time
Please send us your resume and cover letter by visiting our website under the ''Career'' tab: