Offer published on Jan 21
Job descriptionPosition Profile: Reporting directly to the Executive Chef and the Sous-Chef, the Line Cook takes care of daily food preparation and performs other assigned tasks to meet the standards and quality set by the restaurant.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work in a quick, clean, consistent, honest, professional manner
- Help with the setting up and preparation of the kitchen
- Prepare food items and ingredients
- Take care of the daily preparation of food items and other tasks assigned by the Executive Chef or Sous-Chef
RequirementsSkills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an à la carte restaurant
- Have solid base knowledge in Italian and progressive French cuisine
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Good base knowledge of the fundamentals of cooking
- Ability to adapt in high stress situations while working quickly and consistently
- Safe use of kitchen tools
- Ability to comply with proper health and safety regulations
Benefits and Privileges:
- Position is seasonal from May to October
- Compensation to be discussed during the interviews
- Participation in seasonal staff meal program
- Complimentary golfing privileges (subject to employee restrictions)
Please visit our website at www.rmgc.org to learn more about the Club.
*Due to local laws, we prioritize applicants who have permission to work in Canada, and are fluent in English and French, both orally and in writing.