Kitchen / Dining Room Assistant
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Verger residence offers seniors a warm and safe environment while respecting each individual's specific needs, with integrity and in complete privacy. A warm, welcoming and very grateful clientele! A united team and human management methods!
We are looking for a general helper for the dining room and kitchen.
Permanent part-time position from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., every other weekend, around 30 hours a week with the possibility of doing more.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Contribute to the teams efforts to maintain cleanliness and sanitation in the kitchen and dinning room(s)
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Perform other related duties
- Applicable government premium in effect
- Corporate discounts
- Free meals in the dining room
- Group insurance
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site parking
- Consistent schedule
- Ongoing training
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- High school diploma (SSD)