Offer published on Mar 17
About Brasserie 701Located in Old Montreal, Brasserie 701 is inspired by the great Parisian brasseries, offering French classics in a chic setting with neoclassical architecture.
The kitchen Cook assists the sous-chef by performing various tasks in the preparation of the dishes. It includes the setting up of the kitchen, prepares dishes, makes the installation of the plates and sees to the maintenance of the cleanliness of the work areas.
- Prepares the ingredients necessary for the preparation of the dishes;
- Performs the implementation of the work station in anticipation of the various services;
- Prepares, cooks and seasons dishes in accordance with the recipes and applying the appropriate techniques;
- Performs the plate assembly by ensuring compliance with the standard of presentation of the dishes;
- Maintains storage and food preparation spaces;
- Applies hygiene and sanitation standards;
- Implements occupational health and safety standards;
- Performs any other tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the kitchen.
Qualifications and skills required:
- DEP in establishment kitchen;
- 2-3 years of experience, ideally in the context of hospitality;
- Marked interest in teamwork;
- Ability to react well under pressure;
- Organizational sense.
You may also be interested in these offers
Quebec City, QC