Kitchen Cook (BONUS FOR NIGHT AND WEEKEND SHIFTS)
The kitchen Cook assists the sous-chef by performing various tasks in the preparation of the dishes. It includes the setting up of the kitchen, prepares dishes, makes the installation of the plates and sees to the maintenance of the cleanliness of the work areas.
• Prepares the ingredients necessary for the preparation of the dishes;
• Performs the implementation of the work station in anticipation of the various services;
• Prepares, cooks and seasons dishes in accordance with the recipes and applying the appropriate techniques;
• Performs the plate assembly by ensuring compliance with the standard of presentation of the dishes;
• Maintains storage and food preparation spaces;
• Applies hygiene and sanitation standards;
• Implements occupational health and safety standards;
• Performs any other tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the kitchen.
Qualifications and skills required:
• DEP in establishment kitchen;
• 2-3 years of experience, ideally in the context of hospitality;
• Marked interest in teamwork;
• Ability to react well under pressure;
• Organization skills.
Advantages of being part of the Antonopoulos Group:
· Group Insurance
· Group RRSP and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plans)
· Employee discounts in our establishments
· Discount with our business partners
· Recognition Events for our employees
· Possibility of promotion
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Antonopoulos Group is a Montreal based family company and has been a leader in the restaurant, hospitality and event industries for more than 45 years. The Group created and is managing 11 restaurants, 5 terraces, 2 spas and 5 hotels so far, all located in the historical neighborhood that is the Old Montreal. Delivering internationally recognized service in its luxurious properties, this family business bases its success on passionate professional coming from a variety of fields. The collaboration between each employee of the Group allows for unique high-quality experiences for all the clientele.