We are Cogir Immobilier, a creative and essential company in the real estate sector for 25 years. Humans are at the heart of our mission to 'Make Meaning of Real Estate'. We find them at the base of our culture and we make them our priority. With us, people are present in everything: it is a colleague, a client, a partner, a relationship and above all, it is the basis of our actions and decisions. Our DNA and our organizational culture are based on the following actions: humanize, create and surpass ourselves. In constant development, we are living an incomparable professional adventure! Our regional directors of the private seniors' residences division are currently hiring recruiting technicians! Opportunities in Quebec
FOR THE BAS ST LAURENT REGION The main objective of the junior recruiter is to manage job postings in the ATS (application management system), to generate traffic on his advertisements and to convert them in applications. According to the needs and priorities, he makes an initial screening of the candidates, manages the pre-interviews and shares the relevant candidates with the managers of the various properties in his sector. It is developing a network of partnerships with schools and local organizations in employability. He analyzes the results of these initiatives and chooses the best practices for ever faster positive results. Finally, he makes sure to offer a distinctive candidate experience, in keeping with the Cogir employer brand.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- According to needs and priorities, receives applications, sorts them, prepares and conducts pre-telephone interviews following the pre-established question grid
- Contact educational institutions and assess internship possibilities
- Develop partnerships with local employability organizations
- Follows the interview grid provided for this purpose and shares his results with the manager concerned by the hiring
- In collaboration with general managers, find the best way to sell the place and the work environment in order to be attractive and distinctive in the eyes of candidates on job postings
- Is present during job fairs to represent the residences assigned to him.
- Knows how to analyze the results and use the most effective and relevant employment platforms according to the need to be filled
- Monitors investments made on sponsored ads and other paid job posting sites
- Removes ads from all sites when the position is filled
- Repost and regularly update job postings to ensure constant visibility on sites
- Responds to applicants' requests for information or transfers to the responsible person for rapid support
- Shares job offers on Facebook pages and other social networks of the residences concerned in order to increase traffic on the ads
- Writes job postings according to the corporate model and adds the personalized touch of the residence
- Yearly salary to be discussed.
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- Annual performance bonus
- Expense account according to distances
- Group insurance
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Human management approach
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Recognition program
- Possibility of teleworking
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- DEC in administration, HR training or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Team, etc.)
- Proficiency in social networks
- Knowledge of an ATS / CRM (an asset).
- Must have a vehicle and a valid driver's license