Offer published on Mar 14
Start date: As soon as possible
Hospitality, Spa & Wellness, Health
About SabbyaSABBYA is a pioneering hub for medical aesthetics, wellness, and lifestyle experiences. We are led by an innovative, integrated vision for restoring balance, beauty, and the best selves of our clientele — offering non-invasive procedures, spa treatments, and curated luxuries with the highest attention to detail.
Reporting to the Lead Nurse, the Nurse Injector is a key player in SABBYA's business. This pivotal role is crucial in ensuring credibility and client satisfaction, essential in understanding client needs and proposing best solutions – all with an eye on wellness and kindness. Working in close collaboration with the Medical Director, the Nurse Injector will consult with patients and offer details about different aesthetic options and carry out relevant procedures in order to help them achieve their desired results.
· Conduct comprehensive consultations and skin assessments with potential patients;
· Conduct intake and medical screening of patients before providing services;
· Report patient medical history and treatment plan to MD in order to secure required prescription(s);
· Educate patients on treatments and procedures including pre- and post-care instructions;
· Maintain comprehensive sales skills related to recommending injectables, skin care, laser, and other treatments;
· Take standardized before-and-after photos with all patients (when applicable);
· Administer all injectable treatments (Incl.: neurotoxins, fillers, PRP, and more.);
· Maintain diligent and up-to-date patient charting and administrative work associated with patient care;
· Prepare treatment rooms and sterilize medical instruments and tools;
· Take part in periodic inventory checks of supplies, products, expiry dates, and more;
· Maintain and abide by all regulations regarding sanitation and safety protocols;
· Develop and propose ideas for increasing brand awareness and improving on patient experiences within the clinic;
· Remain up to date with procedures, protocols, laws, regulations, and training.
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.