Human Resources Manager - Jazz Longueuil
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Le Jazz Longueuil, a warm private residence for seniors is currently looking for a Human Resources Manager.
We are looking for a reliable, passionate person who wants to work in a dynamic team. You show initiative and leadership in your daily work, join us!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate in other tasks deemed relevant by the Director General
- Collaborate in the implementation and application of standards relating to certification
- Ensure the selection, hiring, and reception of new staff
- Ensures follow-up of employee files (OHS, illness, etc.)
- Ensures the follow-up of disciplinary files. Participate in the Occupational Health and Safety committee and the management committee
- Error: A1
- Manages employee payroll as well as annual vacation
- Post vacancies and appoint employees
- Prepare weekly and monthly schedules and enter them on the computer system
- Computer is provided
- Cell phone provided
- Sick leave
- Social leave
- SEO bonus
- Recognition program
- Free parking
- Social Club activities and gifts
- Unlimited coffee, tea, herbal tea!
- Meal provided, created by our chef
- And the most welcoming and friendly team in the whole business!
- BAC in human resources or labor relations
- Minimum 2-3 years of staffing experience
- Knowledge of labor laws and the law on accidents at work and occupational diseases
- Team player, ability to manage priorities