Human Resources Manager
To ensure effective utilization and maximum development of human resources. To provide the organization with well-trained and well-motivated employees in accordance with Rimap Hospitality’s values.
Role and Responsibilities
- Find and hire the right people by elaborating job
descriptions and postings, analyzing candidates, selecting and hiring team
- Establish innovative recruitment strategies
- Build and coach managers to become efficient
leaders particularly in labour relations
- Ensure application of the collective agreement and
- Ensure the management of all files relating to
- In conjunction with department managers, draft and
communicate all disciplinary measures
- Lead the health and safety committee
- Manage CNESST cases by collaborating with the
- Play an advisory role in developing and
implementing strategic human resource procedures, policies and programs
- Ensure that all
employment changes within the supported teams are well documented and
communicate effectively with payroll
- Support all onboarding & offboarding logistics of employees
Monitor and facilitate
the timely completion of probationary reviews.
- Manage employee files, maintain organizational charts, prepare various documents (promotion, transfer, disciplinary measures, etc.), document procedures and work methods, etc.
- Rollout and maintain records for all mandatory Hilton Corporation training and Quality Inspection records.
- Other HR duties as required.
- Two (2) years minimum of proven experience in the HR field
- Human Resources Management university degree or relevant field
- Computer literacy with capabilities in MS office
- Fluently bilingual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in unionized environment considered an asset
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines