Human Resources Manager
· Managing human resources (employee files, orientation, manuals, CSST, “Normes du Travail”, etc.),
· Assisting the General Manager with his administrative duties,
· Be responsible for all aspect of the hotel convenience market,
· Flexible hours are required; Participation in the Manager on duty rotation which requires evening and weekend work is mandatory.Requirements
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in hospitality industry or a diploma from a reputable school in the hospitality industry combined with experience in a similar field.
Experience in a management position and in hotel industry is preferred.
Candidate must be bilingual (French, English) and maintain a high knowledge of these languages both written and oral.
The ideal candidate must:
· possess strong communication and people skills,
· possess strong customer service,
· have an aptitude to listen, understand and clarifying information and interrogations coming from colleagues or customers,
· have a good sense of leadership,
· be comfortable with follow up with different managers within the team,
· be comfortable with interview process,
· be comfortable with phone and email communication,
· be able to work under pressure and manage priorities,
· be able to assimilate, understand and process complex information from different source,
· possess strong conflict resolution skills,
· be comfortable with Microsoft Office, email, PMS, reservation systems, etc.