Houseperson - Part time
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, the crew member is responsible for keeping the public areas clean. He must be courteous and provide customer service according to DoubleTree by Hilton standards, respecting the philosophy and internal policies of the company.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain clean
public areas (Lobby, Corridors, Washroom, Laundry, Lockers as well as Employee
Room, Pool, Fitness Center).
collection from floors, public areas and offices
and coordinate with the housekeeping department
effectively to different requests from customers and other departments
(reception, sales, banquets, etc.).
- Maintain the
standards of cleanliness and quality of the hotel.
- Identify and
report maintenance issues or preventative maintenance needs in public areas or
supplies for all floors
- Make the
transfers and supplies of linen between floors and lockers
- Perform all
other related tasks.
- Bilingualism (French, English).
- Good physical condition.
- Attitude focused on customer service.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Speed in the execution of tasks.
- Concern for order and cleanliness.
- Able to show initiative and resourcefulness.
- Competitive salary ($ 16.09)
- Part time day/evening and night schedule
- Dynamic atmosphere
- Group Insurance
- RRSP (employee / employer contribution)
- lunch (employees rates)