Houseman/ Public Area Cleaning Attendant
The Courtyard Marriott is located in the heart of Montreal, near the Palais des congrès, a few minutes from the most famous underground city in the world, Place des Arts, shops and boutiques on the effervescent rue Ste-Catherine and the Old -Montreal. The hotel offers 212 spacious rooms, conference rooms, indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, exercise room as well as a restaurant, lounge bar and Illy café counter.
• Maintain the general cleanliness of the hotel inside and outside.
• Maintain the cleanliness of common areas (stairs, hallways, bathrooms).
• Ability to make minor repairs.
• Check and replace equipment.
• Report breakage and necessary repairs.
• Empty the trash.
• Respond to customer requests.
• Help the laundry attendants.
• Have obtained a high school diploma or a DEP in general building maintenance.
• French and English spoken and written.
• Excellent physical condition, ability to lift 25 to 30 kg loads.
• Ability to manage priorities.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Stand out for their precision and speed of execution, the cleanliness of their work and their manual skills.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with customers.
• Professional attitude and behavior (teamwork, reliable, autonomous, punctual, dynamic, honest, versatile, sense of initiative, sense of organization).
• Be available during the day, in the evening, on weekends.
* Our organization is an employer aware of professional fairness and committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. The use of the masculine is only used for the purpose of lightening the text. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other basis protected by provincial or federal laws.