Located on Place Jacques-Cartier, the 127-room boutique hotel, with a 180-seat restaurant, banquet spaces of more than 10,000 sq. Ft., Terraces, a swimming pool and a thermal circuit, is set to become a reference of luxury and conviviality. Combining vestiges of the past and contemporary style, the William Gray will offer a typical Montreal experience by integrating creativity and culture into the historic landscape of this founding neighborhood. Offering exceptional views of Old Montreal and the St. Lawrence River, guests will be invited to discover Montréal from a new angle.
What will your daily life look like?
• Ensure that the day-to-day operations of the housekeeping department run smoothly;
• Supervise and manage the housekeeping team in the absence of the Housekeeping Manager;
• Ensure that the hotel's quality standards are respected;
• Perform room maintenance whenever deemed necessary to support the team and increase productivity;
• Ensure the overall cleanliness of the establishment by conducting inspection rounds;
• Participate and supervise tasks during the clean-up;
• Maintain up-to-date inventory of cleaning products to maximize operational efficiency.Requirements
Our ideal candidate:
• A passionate with a minimum of 2 years of housekeeping experience;
• Have excellent communication skills in both French and English; Spanish is a great asset!
• Has autonomy and proactivity;
• Has an ability to communicate and support teams and has the ability to work in a multicultural environment;
• Priority management, organization and sense of adaptation are second nature;
• Skill in IT, MS Office and the hotel system Opera;
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com