Housekeeping supervisor Gatineau
GDI, through its hotel services, combines the highest quality of maintenance services with the expertise of personnel management to offer hotel administrators an optimal organization.
It allows for simplified management, while offering its employees competitive employment conditions, opportunities to progress in rewarding, rewarding and high quality environments, as well as the recognition of individual achievements, a guarantee of success.
Recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies and Associate Member of the Quebec Hoteliers Association, GDI Services is a leader in Canada for its strength and continued growth. Additional information on GDI can be found on its website at gdi.com.
Working full-time under the responsibility of the Housekeeping Manager, the incumbents will, among other things, have the following responsibilities:
• Ensure that all guest rooms comply with the "standards" established by the management of the Hotel.
• Ensure the updating of any documentation distributed in the rooms in order to respect the established standards;
• Ensure the proper functioning and safety of equipment used by staff and customers; and where applicable, complete and submit a repair order to the maintenance department.
• Check and record any repairs or damages found in the Hotel, both in the rooms and public places; and where applicable, complete and submit a repair order to the maintenance department;
• Attend the weekly meeting of the housekeeping department.Requirements
• Stress tolerance
• Skills for human resources management
• Bilingualism (French-English) written and oral
• Teamwork skills
• Time and priority management
• Very great attention to detail
• Experience in housekeeping and / or supervision
• Dynamic, diplomatic, responsible, positive
• DEC in hotel management an asset
The salary, benefits and bonus range of this position will be adjusted based on the qualifications and relevant experience of the selected person. In addition to competitive compensation, GDI Services offers an annual bonus, highly competitive benefits, ongoing training, a unique internal advancement program, and unlimited opportunities in a thriving pan-Canadian hospitality organization.