Falling asleep in a charismatic inn and waking up in the romantic era in a warm room with a stunning view on St. Lawrence River. Sitting comfortably in a corner of Tavern Gaspar and enjoy a comforting meal inspired by English pub food, with French and Quebec accents.
What will your daily life look like?
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations of the housekeeping department run smoothly;
- Supervise and manage the housekeeping team in the absence of the Housekeeping Manager;
- Ensure that the hotel's quality standards are respected;
- Perform room maintenance in high season, peak periods or whenever deemed necessary to support the team and increase productivity;
- Check the rooms;
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the establishment by conducting inspection rounds;
- Participate and supervise tasks during the clean-up;
- Maintain up-to-date inventory of cleaning products to maximize operational efficiency.
Our ideal candidate:
- A passionate with a minimum of 2 years of housekeeping experience;
- Have excellent communication skills in both French and English; Spanish is a great asset!
- Has autonomy and proactivity;
- Has an ability to communicate and support teams and has the ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Priority management, organization and sense of adaptation are second nature;
- Skill in IT, MS Office and the hotel system Opera;
- Available on a flexible schedule.
Group Insurance, RRSP and much more!
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.