Offer published on Sep 05
About Manoir HoveyLe Manoir Hovey est un établissement 5 étoiles et est l'unique propriété Relais & Châteaux en bordure d'un lac au Québec. Le Manoir Hovey offre un emplacement idyllique, situé sur le bord du lac Massawippi. Nous offrons 2 restaurants, 39 chambres et suites, un spa complet (à partir de l'automne 2022) et une multitude d'activités à l'année.
Manoir Hovey, a 5 star Relais & Châteaux lakeside hotel, is looking for an evening housekeeper to join our team.
- Pleasant lakeside work environment.
- Quality living environment with the village of North Hatley, recognized as one of the most beautiful villages in Quebec and just minutes from the cities of Magog and Sherbrooke.
- Outdoor enthusiasts, skiers, snowboarders and bikers will find plenty to do in the region.
- Join a talented team who encourages the exchange of talent and knowledge.
- Historic property combining old world charm and modern comfort where each room is different with its unique decor.
Under the direction of the Gouvernante, the housekeeper will:
- Prepare the equipment necessary for the maintenance of the premises assigned
- Clean the bathroom and bedroom (change bedding and make beds, dust furniture and vacuum carpets, rugs, curtains and upholstered furniture, disinfect and clean sanitary facilities and floors, change recycle bins, check the condition of the furniture and equipment, replenish the bathroom amenities...)
- Report irregularities in the condition of rooms
- Clean up the public reception areas (corridors, halls, stairs, bathrooms, library, training room ...)
We are looking for candidates for both the day shift and the evening shift.
- Competitive salary
- A dynamic atmosphere and team
- Flexible schedule
- Employee discount on our restaurant services
- Uniforme provided
- Parking space
- Independent and organized
- Enjoy working in a team and supporting each other
- Courtesy, able to communicate clearly and politely with guests (bilingual an asset)
- Follow and respect the hotel norms and instructions