Offer published on Mar 07
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
In the heart of the city, the St-Patrick residence managed by Cogir, welcomes a golden clientele. Come be part of a great and great team. It is the opportunity to be recognized and valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of seniors.
We are currently looking for a nice colleague to join our new housekeeping team! The position is full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Error: A1
- Keep carts clean and in good order
- Perform any other related tasks requested by the immediate superior or pertaining to their duties
- Perform apartment housekeeping as often as provided for this purpose or when required
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Adhere to standards and regulations in accordance with private seniors' home certification and employer policies
- Cleaning and performing maintenance duties
- Use products and equipment according to the safety, quality, hygiene and cleanliness rules and standards in effect
- Applicable government premium in effect
- 'Sharing Success' Bonus Program
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Free meals
- Free indoor parking
- Uniform provided
- Hourly rate between $16.00 and $17.00 depending on experience
- Access to internal professional services
- massage therapy
- aesthetic care
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- 100% employer group insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Celebration of birthdays
- Consistent schedule
- Human management approach
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.