Housekeeping attendant (Night shift)
Do you have what it takes for this job?
• Interpersonal skills to interact with our guests (French and English);
• Dynamism and energy for a constantly changing job;
• A great sense of adaptability;
• Autonomy and proactivity;
• Attention to detail and enjoy a job well done;
• Work collaboratively and are a team player;
• Flexible availability as needed;
• A taste for working in a cooperative environment.Requirements
What is your daily life like?
• Contribute to creating an unforgettable experience for our guests;
• Work with a dedicated team;
• Be responsible for the impeccable cleanliness of the reception and public areas;
• Clean corridors, stairwells, elevators and halls;
• Clean and disinfect sanitary facilities;
• Manage the handling of bedding in the establishment and supply the bedding cabinet;
• Support housekeepers in the performance of their duties;
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness;
• Ensure the overall cleanliness of the establishment.