Offer published on Nov 06
Want to join a team where humanity, respect and collaboration are an integral part of the values of the company and all team members? At Cogir, we hire good-hearted people with strong team spirit and a focus on customer service. At Jazz St-Bruno, our goal is to make a difference in the daily lives of our future retired and active residents.
Located in the heart of downtown St-Bruno, Jazz St-Bruno has the pleasure of welcoming a golden clientele, independent or losing their autonomy.
We are currently looking for a light housekeeping attendant to fill a permanent part-time position (20 hours per week) during the day, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., 3 days/week.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean and perform the tasks inherent in the maintenance of floors in common areas
- Clean storage spaces and maintenance trolleys
- Clean the apartments of residents with housekeeping service
- Ensure the maintenance and cleanliness of the premises
- Perform any other related task requested by his immediate superior or required by his duties
- Salary to be discussed
- Uniform provided
- Referral Program
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Human approach to management
- A welcoming and tightly knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Professional training in general building maintenance (an asset)
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Good team player